Anglin, Margaret, 1876-1958
Billy Rose Theatre Division
- 18.6 linear feet (32 boxes)
Collection is open to the public. Library policy on photography and photocopying will apply. Advance notice may be required.
This collection extensively covers the professional careerof Anglin, who performed primarily from 1889 to 1936. Materials include correspondence both from other theatrical professionals and fans, production files, images of Margaret Anglin, and scrapbooks documenting her career.
Margaret Anglin was a Canadian-born actress, director, andproducer who was considered one of the finest actresses ofher day.
Controlled Access Terms
- Radio actors and actresses.
- Theater -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- History.
- Prompt books.
Additional Creator Names
- Meiere, M. Hildreth, d. 1961.
- Fiske, Minnie Maddern, 1865-1932.