Verplanck, William G.
Manuscripts and Archives Division
- 2.52 linear feet (6 boxes)
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
William G. Verplanck was an amateur genealogist who conducted research along with his wife Harriet. The William G. Verplanck genealogical research papers consist primarily of the notes and correspondence generated by Verplanck in the course of tracing his family's lineage, as well as an assortment of collected family papers datingfrom 1760 to 1869.
Controlled Access Terms
- Verplanck, William G., 1861-1931.
- Gordon, James.
- Hopkins, Samuel.
- Verplanck, Harriet.
- Gordon family.
- Hopkins family.
- Verplancke family.
- Vaught family.
- Families -- Research -- New York (State)
- Genealogists -- New York (State) -- 19th century.
- Genealogists -- New York (State) -- 20th century.
- Account books.
- Autobiographies (document genre)
- Legal documents.
Additional Creator Names
- New York Genealogical and Biographical Society Collection.
- Gift of the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society.