Rodgers and Hammerstein Archives of Recorded Sound
- 17 sound recordings.
- 5 sound discs : digital, stereo. ; 4 3/4 in.
- 1 sound tape reel : analog ; 7 in.
- 8 sound tape reels : analog ; 10 in.
- 3 sound cassettes : analog.
Access restricted; Advance notification required for use. For access to the collection, contact the director of the archive.
Collection consists primarily of original sound tapes for two Dar a Luz theatrical productions titled Tight, Right, White and the Law of Remains. Also included are 5 Compactdiscs titled Dar a Luz / Spew music and 3 unidentified cassettes.
Reza Abdoh was an Iranian born theatrical director, known for his emotionally charged and controversial subject matter. He died in May, 1995 of AIDS.
Controlled Access Terms
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theatrical productions -- New York (State) -- New York -- 1991-2000.
Additional Creator Names
- Abdoh, Reza. Tight, right, white.
- Abdoh, Reza. Law of remains.
- Dar A Luz.