Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951.
Berg Collection of English and American Literature
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscripts, typescripts, correspondence by the author, and legal documents. The manuscripts and typescripts consist of novels, articles, reviews and essays by the author, as well as reviews, plays, and articles relating to the author by Harvey Jerrold O'Higgins, Harriet Ford, and MarkSchorer. The correspondence includes letters from the author, dating from  to 1937, to Sir Edward Howard Marsh, Sir Hugh Walpole, and others.
Sinclair Lewis was an American novelist, short-story writer, essayist, playwright, poet, and journalist.
Controlled Access Term
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951.
Additional Creator Names
- Ford, Harriet, 1868-1949.
- Marsh, Edward Howard, Sir, 1872-1953.
- O'Higgins, Harvey Jerrold, 1876-1929.
- Schorer, Mark, 1908-
- Walpole, Hugh, Sir, 1884-1941.
- Howe, W. T. H. (William Thomas Hildrup) fmo
- Hydeman, Sid. fmo
- Watkins, Ann, 1885-1967. fmo
- American Play Company. fmo