- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
William Watson collection of papers, -1926.
Watson, William, 1858-1935.
- 143 items.
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscripts and correspondence. The manuscripts comprise poems by theauthor and a tribute to him, written by Humbert Wolfe. Thecorrespondence comprises letters from the author, dating from  to 1926, to Sir Hall Caine, William Leonard Courtney, Florence Ellen Hungerford Milnes Henniker, Clement King Shorter, the literary agency T. Fisher Unwin,and others.
William Watson was an English poet, essayist, and editor.
Controlled Access Term
Additional Creator Names
- Caine, Hall, Sir, 1853-1931.
- Courtney, W. L. (William Leonard), 1850-1928.
- Henniker, Florence, d. 1923.
- Shorter, Clement King, 1857-1926.
- T. Fisher Unwin (Firm)
- Caine, Hall, Sir, 1853-1931. fmo
- Henniker, Florence, d. 1923. fmo
- Shorter, Clement King, 1857-1926. fmo