Meynell, Alice Christiana Thompson, 1847-1922.
Berg Collection of English and American Literature
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscripts and typescripts, and correspondence. The manuscripts and typescripts consist of poems and essays by the author. Thecorrespondence includes letters, dating from 1895 to 1912,from the author to John Freeman, Violet Hunt, Sir Edward Howard Marsh, Clement King Shorter, and others, as well asletters relating to the author, dating from  to 1929,between various correspondents, including John Freeman, Sir Edward Howard Marsh, Francis Meynell, Wilfred Meynell,and the publishing firm of Burns, Oates & Washbourne. There are letters to Meynell from Charles Bell Burke, Aubrey De Vere, Andrew Melrose, William Kean Seymour, Elizabeth Waterhouse, and others, dating from 1875 to 1922.
Alice Christiana Thompson Meynell was an English poet and essayist.
Controlled Access Terms
- Meynell, Alice Christiana Thompson, 1847-1922.
Additional Creator Names
- Burke, Charles Bell.
- De Vere, Aubrey, 1814-1902.
- Freeman, John, 1880-1929.
- Hunt, Violet, 1862-1942.
- Marsh, Edward Howard, Sir, 1872-1953.
- Melrose, Andrew, 1860-
- Meynell, Francis, Sir, 1891-
- Meynell, Wilfrid, 1852-1948.
- Seymour, William Kean, 1887-
- Shorter, Clement King, 1857-1926.
- Waterhouse, Elizabeth.
- Burns, Oates and Washbourne ltd, publishers.
- Howe, W. T. H. (William Thomas Hildrup) fmo