- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
William McFee collection of papers, -
McFee, William, 1881-
- 40 items.
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscripts, typescripts, correspondence, and financial and legal documents. The manuscripts and typescripts include essays,articles, reviews, lectures, and novels. The correspondence consists of letters from the author, datingfrom  to 1956, to Clayton Hoagland, Frances Steloff,Sir Hugh Walpole, and others. There is a letter to McFee from Harry Edward Maule, dated 1929.
William McFee was an English novelist, essayist, and literary critic.
Controlled Access Terms
- Ferber, Edna, 1887-1968. Show boat.
- Millin, Sarah Gertrude Liebson, 1889-1968. South Africans.
- Lewis, Sinclair, 1885-1951. Elmer Gantry.
Additional Creator Names
- Hoagland, Clayton.
- Maule, Harry E. (Harry Edward), b. 1886.
- Steloff, Frances, b. 1887.
- Walpole, Hugh, Sir, 1884-1941.
- American Play Company. fmo
- Doubleday and Company, inc.. fmo