- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Tennessee Williams manuscripts, 1972-1974
Williams, Tennessee, 1911-1983.
- 3 volumes.
Collection is open to the public. Library policy on photography and photocopying will apply. Advance notice may be required.
The collection consists of a typescript, "Seven Card Stud:A Life Story" (1974), a 440 p. autobiography of Williams that was edited and published as MEMOIRS (1975), and two short stories: "The Inventory at Fontana Bella" (1972, 11 p.) and "Miss Coynte of Greene" (undated, 36 p. with a 5 p. variation).
Controlled Access Terms
- Williams, Tennessee, 1911-1983 -- Biography.
- Dramatists, American -- 20th century -- Biography.
- Short stories, American.
Additional Creator Names
- Williams, Tennessee, 1911-1983. Inventory at Fontana Bella.
- Williams, Tennessee, 1911-1983. Miss Coynte of Greene.
- Williams, Tennessee, 1911-1983. Seven card stud : a lifestory.