Jerome, Jerome K. (Jerome Klapka), 1859-1927.
Berg Collection of English and American Literature
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscript materials, typescripts, correspondence, and legal documents. The manuscripts and typescripts include plays,autograph notes, and other miscellaneous material. The correspondence includes letters from the author, dating from 1892 to 1926, to Sir Hall Caine, Perriton Maxwell, Theodore Watts-Dunton, the literary agency James B. Pinkerand Son, the literary agency A. P. Watt & Son, and others.There are letters to Jerome from the Daily Chronicle, G. H. Thring, and others dating from 1897 to 1914.
Jerome K. Jerome was an English novelist, biographer, playwright, essayist, and short-story writer.
Controlled Access Term
Additional Creator Names
- Caine, Hall, Sir, 1853-1931.
- Maxwell, Perriton, 1868-1947.
- Thring, George Herbert, 1859-1941.
- Watts-Dunton, Theodore, 1832-1914.
- A. P. Watt and Son.
- Daily Chronicle (London)
- James B. Pinker and Son.
- Howe, W. T. H. (William Thomas Hildrup) fmo NN-BGC
- American Play Company. fmo NN-BGC