Anderson, Margaret C.
Berg Collection of English and American Literature
This is a synthetic collection consisting of typescripts, correspondence, and portraits. The typescripts include essays and articles. The correspondence, dating from  to , includes letters from the author to William C. Card, Lloyd Lozes Goff, Lois Karinsky, Stephen Karinsky, Alfred Kazin, Frances Steloff, James Sibley Watson, Jr., and Peter Whigham, as well as a letter from the publisher, Alfred A. Knopf, to the author.
Margaret Caroline Anderson was an American editor, literary critic, and founder of "The Little Review" literary magazine.
Controlled Access Terms
- Anderson, Margaret C. -- Portraits.
Additional Creator Names
- Card, William, 1906-
- Goff, Lloyd Lózes, 1917-1983.
- Karinsky, Lois.
- Karinsky, Stephen.
- Kazin, Alfred, 1915-1998.
- Steloff, Frances, b. 1887.
- Watson, James S. (James Sibley), 1894-
- Whigham, Peter.
- Alfred A. Knopf, Inc.
- Karinsky, Lois. fmo
- Watson, James S. (James Sibley), 1894- fmo