Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888.
Berg Collection of English and American Literature
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscripts, correspondence by the author, and legal documents. The manuscripts include essays, stories, and poems in holograph, as well as a manuscript copied in Anna Alcott Pratt's hand. The correspondence, dating from 1865 to 1884,includes letters from the author to Edward Henry and Bertie Barton, Moncure Daniel Conway, Dean Grey, Mary Elizabeth Channing Higginson, and others.
Louisa May Alcott was an American novelist, short-story writer, and poet.
Controlled Access Terms
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888.
Additional Creator Names
- Barton, Edward Henry.
- Barton, Bertie.
- Conway, Moncure Daniel, 1832-1907.
- Grey, Dean.
- Higginson, Mary Elizabeth Channing.
- Pratt, Anna Bronson Alcott, 1831-1893.
- Ford, Sophia, 1802-1885.
- Adams, Edward S.. fmo
- Adams, Lydia Stowe. fmo
- Howe, W. T. H. (William Thomas Hildrup) fmo
- Whittlesbury, G. J.. fmo
- American Play Company. fmo