- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Anna Aspland manuscript material
- 1 item
Restricted access; Pforzheimer Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
· To Jane Porter : 1 autograph letter signed : 2 Oct  : asking Porter to write a few lines to a Mrs. Gwyllim, who had been both a friend of Porter's mother, and Anna Maria Porter's godmother.
The writer of this letter lives in the household of RobertAspland (1782-1845), the Unitarian divine. She may be a daughter. She also mentions two females : Sara -- who became Mrs. Robert Aspland in May of 1801 (née Middleton) -- and Jane -- (née Hibbert), wife of Robert Brook Aspland, son of the above.
Controlled Access Terms
- Aspland, Anna -- Correspondence.
- Porter, Jane, 1776-1850 -- Friends and associates.
- Aspland, Robert, 1782-1845 -- Family.
Additional Creator Names
- Porter, Jane, 1776-1850. rcp
- Carl H. Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle: Manuscripts, 1772-1925