Bullen, A. H. (Arthur Henry), 1857-1920.
Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle
Restricted access; Pforzheimer Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
· To J. R. Tutin, literary editor and writer : 1 autograph letter signed : 2 Feb 1891 : (S'ANA 0933) : thanking him for the Wordsworth poems.
Arthur Henry Bullen, English literary editor and publisher. Bullen edited many influential anthologies and participated in the founding of a few publishing houses, including Lawrence and Bullen and Shakespeare Head Press, both of which published W. B. Yeats.
Controlled Access Terms
- Bullen, A. H. (Arthur Henry), 1857-1920 -- Correspondence.
- Wordsworth, William, 1770-1850 -- Criticism and interpretation.
- Editors -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
- Publishers and publishing -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
Additional Creator Names
- Tutin, J. R. (John Ramsden), 1855-1913. rcp
- Carl H. Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle: Manuscripts, 1772-1925