Berkeley of Stratton, William Berkeley, Baron, d. 1740 or 1741.
Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle
Restricted access; Pforzheimer Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
· To Mr. Grigsby at the South Sea House : 1 autograph letter signed ; 1 Sep 1720 (MISC 0424), an order for £220 in South Sea stock.
William Berkeley, 4th Baron Berkeley of Stratton. He was born before 1678, the son of John Berkeley, 1st Baron Berkeley of Stratton. He succeeded to the title of 4th Baron Berkeley of Stratton, Cornwall on 27 February 1696/97.
Controlled Access Terms
- Berkeley of Stratton, William Berkeley, Baron, d. 1740 or 1741 -- Correspondence.
- Nobility -- Great Britain -- 18th century -- Correspondence.
- Stock exchanges -- Great Britain -- 18th century -- Sources.
Additional Creator Names
- Grigsby, John. rcp
- Carl H. Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle: Manuscripts, 1772-1925