Amory, Sewell & Moores (solicitors)
Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle
Restricted access; Pforzheimer Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
· To Claire Clairmont : 1 manuscript document signed : 16[Feb.] 1844 : (S'ANA 0001) : signed "Amory Sewell & Moores", regarding her £6000 legacy under Shelley's will.
Amory, Sewell & Moores, London solicitors. Samuel Amory was the solicitor who represented Shelley in his post-obittransactions.
Controlled Access Terms
- Shelley, Percy Bysshe, 1792-1822 -- Will.
- Amory, Sewell & Moores (solicitors) -- Correspondence.
- Lawyers -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
- Legal documents -- Great Britain -- 19th century -- Manuscripts -- Specimens.
Additional Creator Names
- Clairmont, Clara Mary Jane, 1798-1879. rcp
- Carl H. Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle: Manuscripts, 1772-1925