Manuscripts and Archives Division
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Exercises in logarithms and navigation, with colored illustrations, including the schooner SMITH, of New York, and the barque LEXINGTON, of Boston, Mass. Log of the schooner DANUBE, from Scituate, Mass. to Charleston, S.C. with corn, Dec. 1838-Feb. 1839; log of the schooner HURON from Ocracoke, N.C. to the West Indies with staves, and return to Washington, N.C., Jan.-May 1840; and log of the schooner JAMES OTIS from Scituate, Mass. to Washington, N.C. and return voyage, with lime, resin, and staves, May-June 1845.
Resident of Scituate, Mass.
Controlled Access Terms
- Smith (Schooner)
- Lexington (Barque)
- Danube (Ship)
- Huron (Schooner)
- James Otis (Schooner)
- Ships -- Massachusetts -- Scituate.
- Gums and resin.
- Staves and stave trade.
- Navigation -- Study and teaching.
- Logarithms -- Study and teaching.
- North Carolina -- Commerce.
- South Carolina -- Commerce.
- Massachusetts -- Commerce.
- West Indies -- Commerce.
- Scituate (Mass.) -- Commerce.
- Washington (N.C.) -- Commerce.
- Charleston (S.C.) -- Commerce.
- Ocracoke (N.C.) -- Commerce.
- Ships' logs.