Manuscripts and Archives Division
- .15 linear foot (15 folders)
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Collection consists of legal papers concerning the settlement of estates, deeds and tax assessments for land in Middlesex County, Mass.; papers relating to service in the Continental Army; other military papers; mercantile accounts; and miscellaneous papers of the Robbins and Jones families. Persons represented include Captain Joseph Robbins (d. 1791), his survivors John Robbins and Captain Joseph Robbins, and Oliver Jones.
The Robbins and Jones families were from Acton, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts.
Controlled Access Terms
- Jones family.
- Robbins family.
- United States. Continental Army.
- Decedents' estates -- Massachusetts.
- Real property -- Massachusetts.
- Tax assessment -- Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- Acton (Mass.) -- Commerce.
Additional Creator Names
- Jones, Oliver.
- Robbins, John.
- Robbins, Joseph.