- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Edith Wynner papers, circa 1890-1999 (bulk 1947-1990).
- 76.92 linear feet (176 boxes)
Apply to Manuscripts and Archives Division for access at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
Edith Wynner (1915-2003) was a writer, speaker, and activist for world government, peace, and feminism throughout the 20th century. The Edith Wynner papers document her work as secretary to Mme. Rosika Schwimmer, lecturer and author on world government, and biographer ofRosika Schwimmer.
Controlled Access Terms
- Lloyd, Georgia, 1913-
- Schwimmer, Franciska.
- Schwimmer, Rosika, 1877-1948.
- Campaign for World Government (Organization)
- Henry Ford Peace Expedition (1915-1916)
- Feminists -- United States.
- International organization.
- Pacifists -- United States.
- Peace movements -- United States.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Protest movements.
- Hungary -- History -- 1867-1918.
- Manuscripts for publication.
- Research notes.
- Translations (documents)
Additional Creator Name
- Schwimmer-Lloyd collection.