- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
William H. Kipp papers, 1883-1907.
Kipp, William H., b. 1839.
- 1 linear foot (3 boxes)
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Collection consists of papers on general administration ofthe 7th Regiment of the New York National Guard, its armory and the celebration of Kipp's fifty years of service. Also, letters received as chief clerk of the NewYork City Police Dept., personal bills, fraternal notices,and papers relating to family and other matters.
William H. Kipp was a New York City Police Department employee and New York National Guard officer.
Controlled Access Terms
- Kipp, William H., (William Halstead), 1839-1918.
- Kipp family.
- New York (N.Y.). Police Dept.
- New York (State). National Guard. Regiment, 7th.
- Police -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Armories -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- History, Military.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.