McHugh, Frank, 1899-1981.
Billy Rose Theatre Division
- 1.38 linear feet (4 boxes)
Collection is open to the public. Library policy on photography and photocopying will apply. Advance notice may be required.
Frank McHugh (1898-1981) was an American stage and film actor, most noted for playing supporting roles at Warner Brothers in the 1930s and 1940s, often supporting stars James Cagney and Pat O'Brian. The Frank McHugh papers document McHugh's film and stage career, World War II activities and his family.
Controlled Access Terms
- McHugh, Edward A.
- McHugh, Edward A., Jr.
- Irish Americans.
- Motion pictures -- 1930-1940.
- Motion pictures -- 1940-1950.
- United Service Organizations -- 1940-1950.
- Vaudeville -- United States -- 20th century.
- Actors -- Motion Pictures -- Twentieth Century.
- Actors -- Television -- Twentieth Century.
- Actors -- Theater -- Twentieth Century.