Manuscripts and Archives Division
- 11.76 linear feet (28 boxes); 49 sound recordings
Apply to Manuscripts and Archives Division for access at http://www.nypl.org/mssref. Sound and video recordings are unavailable for use at this time pending preservation transfer.
James Glanz is a journalist for The New York Times and a physicist who received his Ph.D. in astrophysical sciencesfrom Princeton University. The James Glanz World Trade Center research files contain drafts, notebooks, and graphics produced in the creation of his book City in the Sky as well as research materials collected during the book's conception.
Controlled Access Terms
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- World Trade Center (New York, N.Y.)
- Architecture and building engineering.
- Architecture -- 1960-1970.
- City planning -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th century.
- Terrorism -- New York (State)
- World Trade Center Site (New York, N.Y.)
Additional Creator Name