- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Gerald Grey Fitzmaurice papers
- .21 linear foot (1 box)
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
Sir Gerald Grey Fitzmaurice (1901-1982) was an English barrister and judge who was actively involved in advising the British government until 1960, and later became a judge in the International Court of Justice at The Hague, the main judicial organ of the United Nations, and the European Court of Human Rights. $bHis papers document hiscareer beginning with his work as legal advsior to the Ministry of Economic Warfare through his work with the United Nations.
Controlled Access Terms
- Great Britain. Ministry of Economic Warfare -- Officials and employees.
- European Court of Human Rights -- Officials and employees.
- International Court of Justice -- Officials and employees.
- United Nations -- Great Britain.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Great Britain -- History.
Additional Creator Names
- Attlee, C. R. (Clement Richard), 1883-1967.
- Churchill, Winston, 1874-1965.
- Eden, Anthony, Earl of Avon, 1897-1977.
- Hurst, C. J. B. (Cecil James Barrington), Sir, 1870-1963.
- Grotius Society.
- Patricia Cornwell collection.