- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
First Baptist Church of Bedford records
- .42 linear foot (1 box)
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
The Bedford Baptist Church was established in 1787 in Westchester County, New York. The records are comprised ofthree ledgers: minutes of church meetings and membership rolls dating from 1797-1862; minutes of church meetings dating from 1862-1919; and a statistical record book dating from 1867 to 1920.
Controlled Access Terms
- Baptists -- New York (State) -- Bedford.
- Church records and registers -- New York (State) -- Westchester County.
- Bedford (Westchester County, N.Y.) -- Genealogy.
- Westchester County (N.Y.) -- Church history.
- Westchester County (N.Y.) -- Genealogy.
- Church records.
Additional Creator Names
- New York Genealogical and Biographical Society Collection.
- Gift of the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society.