- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Lansingburgh, New York account book
- .21 linear foot (1 volume)
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
The account book of an unidentified merchant in Lansingburgh, New York, dating from June 1788 to August 1789. Includes sales and purchases of a wide variety of commodities including wheat, indigo, rum, and tobacco.
Controlled Access Terms
- Account books -- New York (State) -- Lansingburgh.
- Merchants -- New York (State) -- Lansingburgh.
- Account books.
Additional Creator Names
- New York Genealogical and Biographical Society Collection.
- Gift of the New York Genealogical and Biographical Society.