- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Alfred Auerbach and Louis Barnett daybook
- .21 linear foot (1 volume)
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
Alfred Auerbach and Louis Barnett were jewelry merchants at 39 Maiden Lane in New York City. Daybook contains orders received by Auerbach and Barnett in relation to their jewelry business between 1893 and 1894, as well as accounts of sales and expenses from travel in the eastern and midwestern United States.
Controlled Access Terms
- Auerbach, Alfred.
- Barnett, Louis.
- Accounts -- New York (State) -- New York -- 19th century.
- Commerce -- United States -- History.
- Jewelers -- New York (State) -- New York -- 19th century.
- Travel -- United States -- History.
- Jewelers -- New York (State) -- New York.