Anderson, William, 1805-1866.
Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle
Restricted access; Pforzheimer Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
· To Richard Robert Madden, author and colonial administrator : 1 autograph letter signed : 1 Aug 1854 : (BLES 5.455j) : from Bengal Hill : begins, "There is nothing like striking the iron while it is hot. Therefore I send you the account of my first meeting with L. Byron, just as it occured." Mounted in v. 5 of the Blessington Papers. Shelved with oversized manuscript volumes.
William Anderson, Scottish journalist and author.
Controlled Access Terms
- Anderson, William, 1805-1866 -- Correspondence.
- Byron, George Gordon Byron, Baron, 1788-1824 -- Anecdotes.
- Authors, Scottish -- 19th century -- Correspondence.
Additional Creator Names
- Madden, Richard Robert, 1798-1886. rcp
- Carl H. Pforzheimer Collection of Shelley and His Circle: Manuscripts, 1772-1925