Photographers + Friends United Against AIDS
Manuscripts and Archives Division
- 14.8 linear feet (35 boxes, 1 folder)
Photographers + Friends United Against AIDS was a not-for-profit organization that fundraised through exhibitions, the sale of photographs, and events, to lend financial support to organizations providing health care to people with AIDS; to medical research; and to public education initiatives. The materials in the collection date from 1988-1996 and contain correspondence, minutes, annual reports, memoranda, office files, financial records, grantapplications, project proposals, exhibition catalogs, and photographs.
Controlled Access Terms
- AIDS (Disease) -- Exhibitions.
- AIDS (Disease) and the arts.
- AIDS (Disease) in mass media.
- AIDS (Disease) -- Education.
- Fund raising.
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions.
- Los Angeles (C.A.)
- New York (N.Y.)
- Financial records.
- Photographic prints.
- Slides (photographs)
- Video recordings.
Additional Creator Name